Practical help for managing anxiety
This practical course gives you confidence and knowledge to manage and reduce your anxiety. Run over 3 weekly sessions with a maximum of 5 people, it offers a safe environment in which you can:
- understand what triggers your anxiety and how it affects your body and mind
- learn how to support and calm yourself using simple exercises and techniques (based on breath, energy and mindfulness)
- develop habits of self-care that will keep you healthier and happier in 2020
The course fee (£124) gives you:
- 6 hours contact time
- support of therapist and other group members
- exercise worksheets to help you practice at home between sessions.
The 3 x weekly sessions are on Wednesday evenings (2 hours) in Leith, Edinburgh. Next course starts 29th January.
Dance, No Talk!
These sessions offer 2 hours of continuous music and a beautiful space to move in. If you want to get out of your head and into your body, then come try it out.
Enjoy freedom to move, however, you like, to different rhythms, moods, tempos (from Latin to Jazz, from Sex Pistols to Sade). Be noisy or silent, solo or together – the only rule is No Talking!
Sessions (unled) run twice monthly in a fully accessible yoga studio in Leith, Edinburgh.
Payment by donation. All proceeds go to support Lane Yoga’s community outreach work.
Next sessions are:
Sunday 2nd Feb (4-6pm) Book my place
Friday 21st Feb (5-7pm) Book my place
Sunday 1st March (4-6pm) Book my place